A Compassion Space to Heal, Grow & Celebrate the Joy of Existence

Dedicated to Our Founder Sri Raj Bhowmik

'The World is yet to know about You. We take Your Message and Your Essence through this platform.'

To Know more about Sri Raj Bhowmik
Read More

Tuesday 27 March 2012

Marriages are made in heaven

“Marriages are made in heaven”, I had heard this statement since my childhood, but for me this statement has an extension “Marriages are made in heaven, and I have manifested it too”.
I was about to turn 27 and my marriage had become a matter of serious concern for my parents. With the passage of each day the search for the right groom took place, till one day when we met . Soon my meeting with him was fixed too. As said one meeting can never decide things, it was true for me too. On the contrary it confused me further. My confusion knew no end, but thanks to Sri Raj Bhowmik’s Essence through SAHHEAL which helped me take the decision and abide by my decision and most importantly without any confusion.

Along with marriage it brings lots of fear especially for the girl and I was absolutely no different than others. After attending the course which helped me heal few of my relationships made me forget about those fears.
On 25th February 2012 when I entered my new house I never felt that it was a new place for me it felt as if I had to come here. The people also were not unknown. It was an amazing feeling. I never felt out of the place, I felt I was blessed.
While preparations for marriage were going on my parents were finding it difficult to find a venue for the ceremony as all the venues were booked, but finally booked a place and it was named as “Raj Palace” which had recently opened. I had not realized that I was again blessed until I was made me realize it. Blessings from Sri Raj Bhowmik flows from unknown sources and solves all our problems, in my case when my parents were unable to find a marriage venue a marriage ground just opened and was named after Sri Raj Bhowmik – ‘Raj Palace’…..

The entire ceremony concluded very smoothly were maximum of my relatives attended the marriage.Today I stand very happy, satisfied and blessed. Thank you Sri Raj Bhowmik for Your blessing which flows in my life at the correct time in disguise…
Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment