A Compassion Space to Heal, Grow & Celebrate the Joy of Existence

Dedicated to Our Founder Sri Raj Bhowmik

'The World is yet to know about You. We take Your Message and Your Essence through this platform.'

To Know more about Sri Raj Bhowmik
Read More

Saturday 24 March 2012

Is Love Unconditional?



“Am in love”, almost every person says or feels at least once or many times in their life.We all want to be loved and feel loved every moment by someone or everyone but do we ever want or say,“Am in love with myself”.
”.
I was wanting to be loved unconditionally without knowing  the meaning of ‘un-condition’
My heart was dried up and thirsty, it wanted to take a dip in  the Blue Ocean of Compassion;
My hope was dried up when I looked around and never could feel of being touched with love;
Everywhere it was either  bonding of give and take or complexity of superiority vs. inferiority;
I started building up my hallucination of love and made myself satisfied of being loved
How long it could last?
Yes, one day my hallucinated love broken down;
It shook me to say, ‘I do not exist’; it was you who created me and now I want to leave but whenever you want to imagine me I shall come back to satisfy you’. 
I was shocked, cried, didn’t want to let go
But, I had to because I understood it does not exist
Through reflection I realised that it was an illusion, my own creation of nonexistence
I woke up from the dream state and opened the curtain of my eyes to see the clear sunny blue sky;
I took a shower in the warmth of the blue infinite sky.
I compassionately told myself -hold your faith in your love;
keep hope of being loved by someone and by everyone;
it exists everywhere and lives within everyone;
you need to open your heart without any desire;
it will knock you softly; tranquilly; without mesmerizing; without making you realize that I am here…
Because, it exists within you unconditionally since your existence;
you need to welcome it unconditionally!!! 
 
Love to me and all!!! - Sharmistha

1 comment: