A Compassion Space to Heal, Grow & Celebrate the Joy of Existence

Dedicated to Our Founder Sri Raj Bhowmik

'The World is yet to know about You. We take Your Message and Your Essence through this platform.'

To Know more about Sri Raj Bhowmik
Read More

Friday 24 February 2012

Valentine’s day- a new meaning of love



Love is a wonderful feeling that is very peaceful, calming and healing. Before I came to SAHHEAL I always felt that love gives a high, makes you excited, your heart flutters and there are butterflies in your stomach. But with time I realized that this  is not really true. I also realized that love is not only about expectation but also about understanding the other person and accept him or her as the person naturally is.
After my sessions at SAHHEAL and once I started listening to The Healing Garden CD by Sri Raj Bhowmik, I realised that the way someone expresses love is very individualistic. I realized that if you are compassionate then, even if there is no verbal expression of love, the other person will always respond back with compassion. Expression of love will vary from person to person. Someone shows it by doing things for others or by means of action. Someone may express in the way of care and affection.
 
As I meet myself in silence , I feel  loved and accepted within myself that I do not feel the need for others to tell me that. When I realised my purpose of existence and started working towards it with passion and wholeheartedness ,I felt a sense of satisfaction and contentment . I did not need anybody to tell me how much they loved me or how important I was to them.
When we forgive and bury the past , it is easier to love the other person compassionately and wholeheartedly. Now I  understand the true meaning of love and have rediscovered the true essence  of love in my life. I am grateful to my Master Raj Bhowmik for all these realizations and to have brought back all the joy and happiness in my life.  


I am Me..I am You..


The silence has stilled
  the chattering mind..
The calm has filled..
The drama sublime..
The space...the waves...
The solitude ...the expanse
The love ..the light ..
The song and dance.
I know I am home....
To Love & Life..  
To surrender ..to worship .. 
To dance thru the night                                             
I dance in love..I dance for love..
I move and sway .. in prayer ..with love
I am Still ...I am Life..
I move ..I am alive
I am Me..I am you...I am what IS..
To dwell in peace and eternal bliss...

No comments:

Post a Comment