A Compassion Space to Heal, Grow & Celebrate the Joy of Existence

Dedicated to Our Founder Sri Raj Bhowmik

'The World is yet to know about You. We take Your Message and Your Essence through this platform.'

To Know more about Sri Raj Bhowmik
Read More

Friday 24 February 2012

Life begins here



When I came here I was thinking that I know everything about myself and that I can understand others very well and I also had lots of complaints with life and health.But after doing my SAHHEAL Certification  after our lives were touched by Sri Raj Bhowmik’s essence we started blooming and as I feel I am just born and feeling the world for the first time.I understood myself for the first time and started giving value to myself and to all the people around me.

I got answers to all my questions,my mask was removed and now I love and accept myself as I am.My life is redefined and brought in to a form.I am now eager to go back to US and start my new life with CORPORitual values.with in 3 days of my journey here in SAHHEAL my husband has decided to come down and he did  the SAHHEAL Certification too or must say we are chosen by the master himself,our souls have been touched by the essence of Sri Raj Bhowmik,

And now there is no looking back,it is time to spread and see that more lives are touched by the essence of my Master. For the first time I started trusting life .
I had life ;s greatest learnings here.Now I am ready to spread the fragrance .
With deep gratitude to my Master,Guru and Guide Sri Raj Bhowmik  

Bhavani Kanna

No comments:

Post a Comment